About us

Our company was founded in 1949 by Henry and Frederick Sennhenn, at that time directed to the cutting of steel strip and spring steel of the grades C67S, C75S and C100S. Quickly the capacity limits of the old premises in Hohenlimburg downtown were reached, so Sennhenn moved to its current larger location in the Elseyer Straße in the 1960s already.

Over time, we supplemented our portfolio by corrosion resistant steel strips and spring steel (1.4301 and 1.4310).

As of now, the results speak for themselves: Ursula Sennhenn, the daughter of Henry Sennhenn, successfully manages the company in second generation.

We see ourselves as a specialist with a focus on short delivery times and excellent quality. The proverbial quality of our products is guaranteed by a careful selection of our suppliers.

To us, sustainability matters more than short-term profit, and "experiments" at the expense of quality were never an option.